Our current programme includes
- A monthly ebulletin connecting over 3000 creatives to training, networking, funding, jobs and other relevant opportunities
- One-to-one business advice
- Seminars, networking events and workshops
- Training and skills development for artists
- Showcasing visual artists, craft, designer makers and galleries through the Made in Leicestershire directory and exhibition opportunities
- Culture, Health and Wellbeing Partnership work
All these services are free if you are based in our area. If you are not we may charge a small fee.
Creative Leicestershire is core funded by:
Leicestershire County Council, Leicester City Council, Rutland County Council, Charnwood Borough Council, Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, North West Leicestershire Borough Council and Blaby District Council and has received funding from Arts Council England.